Pam Hoerster has been a trailblazer her entire life. She was a competitive collegiate athlete at the University of Houston and the University of Texas. Pam has been a trailblazer and a role model for others under Title IX which opened the door for female collegiate athletes.
As a mediator, she has used all of the traditional Dispute Resolution models as well as utilizing multiple sessions, virtual mediation, “Batch Dispute” resolution. In addition, she has been a Special Master in Multiple Mass Tort Litigation matters. She likes doing a neutral evaluation before multi-party complex mediations with counsel for all of the parties to create a formula for success. As a long time professional mediator, Pam understands how important it is to be neutral throughout the mediation process.
“It Ain’t Over… Till It’s Over” – Yogi Berra
- “To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.” – George MacDonald
- To engage with the parties from the moment of retention in an ethical straightforward manner until all creative solutions have been exhausted.
- Begin before we ever meet through study, personal contact and almost 26 years as a neutral and 36 years as a licensed attorney.
- “In our hearts and in our laws, we must treat all our people with fairness and dignity regardless of their race, religion or sexual orientation” – Bill Clinton
- Twenty years mediating in excess of 9,500 cases, serving as Special Master, Arbitrator and Ad Litem in diverse venues on complex matters is the foundation for the creation of solutions.